- Sophia Dembling, The Introvert’s Way: Living a Quiet Life in a Noisy World (via sheateart)
1. I believe, as far as my writing goes, I am talented, and with a few more years of hard work and practice I could be a journalist the world wants to hear from.
2. After years of being unable to find myself attractive, I do actually like my face.
3. I have great taste in music, from bebop jazz, to psychedelic rock, to Drum n’ Bass, and more, I love that I can appreciate good music (american country music is my only exception, sorry to the bluegrass fans).
4. I remember the debts I owe to friends and family, and will work my hardest to pay those off.
5. I am grateful for everything I have in life (from the intangible to tangible). I’m damn fuckin’ lucky. That’s all I can say.